Monday, July 1, 2013

IS 17,IS 20,APSTAR 7 AND THAICOM5 SATELLITES IN 1 DISH

ImageDear viewers,
In this post,I have given 4 lnb setup in 1 dish.Many friends asked me is it possible to catch 66 and 68.5 deg in 1 dish?...Yes it is possible.My friend has done it in tirupattur.He has caught both signals of 66 and 68 deg in the same dish.He has caught maximum signals on these sats..The size of his dish is 8 feet mesh dish.He have used a new idea to catch these signals.Moreover he has caught the signals of apstar 7 and Thaicom 5 satellites.I have given the pictures of the dish and signal levels below.Those who want to try this setup,pl.feel free to give a call to my beloved friend Mr.Arun on +91 96776 99161.

pl.click read more to view all the images.


Image


Image


Image

Image
Intelsat 17 at 66.0°E all Transponder signal quality screenshots: :):):)
Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image





Image


Image

No comments:

Post a Comment